- Open to children in grades 1 – 6 (September 2013)
- Monday – Friday camp, 9 am – 3 pm. (pre-camp care & after-camp care available)
- Session 1: June 24 – July 19 (No Camp on 7/4/13)
- Session 2: July 23 – August 16 (No Camp on 7/22/13)
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!(On March 1st & after)
Early-Bird discount available until April 15th, 2013. Early-Bird fees: $280 per four-week session, $540 if you register and pay in full for BOTH sessions at the same time.
After April 15th, 2013:
- Register and pay in full for one session: $310 per 4-week session.
- Register and pay in full for BOTH sessions at the same time: $570 ($50 discount)
-The additional discount for registering for both sessions will only be applied if you register AND pay in full at the same time.
- Pre-camp care (7:45 – 9:00 a.m.) is $78 per session. After-Camp care (3:00 – 5:30 p.m.) is $103 per session.
- Day campers can sign up for swimming OR diving lessons as part of their camp experience.
- Swim/dive lessons are $67 per child/per session and take place on Tuesday & Thursday mornings, between 10 am & 12 noon.
Financial assistance is available for Princeton Residents. For additional information, please contact the Princeton Rec. Dept. at 609-921-9480.